Waves of tropical fruit, a citrus silhouette, and a mirage of Pacific Northwest Pine.
As you tentatively peer over the edge (of your glass) towards the unbroken surface below, sticky jungle aromas of passionfruit and mango steady your resolve. You’re going to do it, you’re going to hop right in. Idaho 7, Talus, Mosaic; canon ball, backflip, leap of faith. All good choices. Don’t think, go! You crash beneath warm waves of tangerine and mandarin, and as you break the surface, catch your breath, smack your lips, you know that you’ve only just begun. Let Shine On’s tropical haze transport you to endless summer days. We triple dog dare you to take the plunge!
We introduce to you: Shine On, a beautiful tropical Hazy IPA that will transport you to endless summer days. (These days are coming!!) We also feature our Hoyne Pilsner, Bier Garten Kolsch and Fiesta Tropical Session Ale. A quaffable mix pack that will leave you thirsty for more, and more, and more....
Brewed back in October 2021 & patiently aged for 3 months. A strong Lager, inspired by beers brewed by the monks of the Paulaner Order in Munich back in the 17th century. 100% German Malted Barley and 100% German grown Hops from the Hallertau region.
650ml BOMBER BOTTLE
We have had the amazing good fortune to be in business for 10 years now. We feel immensely grateful to be able to do what we love and share that passion with you. Here are our 10 Good Reasons:
1. Because we like to make beer that tastes like a trip to Europe.
2. Because to make a fine Lager is a true challenge and we like challenges.
3. Because we also like each other. It is fun to work hard together and share a few laughs along the way.
4. Because we also like you, our amazing customers. We invite you into our family.
5. Because we did not discover Dark Matter. No one has. Whatever it is remains a mystery.
6. Because like it should, our Pale Ale goes Down Easy.
7. Because Helios, in his chariot, is the Sun God. Thank you, Helios.
8. Because Finnegans is the gift of language, with an Irish accent and a twinkle in the eye.
9. Because at its core, brewing great beer is a happy marriage between Science and Passion.
10. Because my sweetheart also loves the beer I make.