Brewed back in October 2021 & patiently aged for 3 months. A strong Lager, inspired by beers brewed by the monks of the Paulaner Order in Munich back in the 17th century. 100% German Malted Barley and 100% German grown Hops from the Hallertau region.
650ml BOMBER BOTTLE
We have had the amazing good fortune to be in business for 10 years now. We feel immensely grateful to be able to do what we love and share that passion with you. Here are our 10 Good Reasons:
1. Because we like to make beer that tastes like a trip to Europe.
2. Because to make a fine Lager is a true challenge and we like challenges.
3. Because we also like each other. It is fun to work hard together and share a few laughs along the way.
4. Because we also like you, our amazing customers. We invite you into our family.
5. Because we did not discover Dark Matter. No one has. Whatever it is remains a mystery.
6. Because like it should, our Pale Ale goes Down Easy.
7. Because Helios, in his chariot, is the Sun God. Thank you, Helios.
8. Because Finnegans is the gift of language, with an Irish accent and a twinkle in the eye.
9. Because at its core, brewing great beer is a happy marriage between Science and Passion.
10. Because my sweetheart also loves the beer I make.